Returns and Cancellations
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our goods and services, you can return the unwanted product to us at no charge within 7 days after receipt of the order for an exchange or refund. Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport. We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Please note that due to the fragile nature of jewelry items, they do scratch and fade over time. Jewelry items may only be returned within the 7 day period if it has not been worn or used, or there is a clearly visible manufacturing defect.
Returns and Cancellations Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions relating to returns:
- Returns must be logged within 7 days after your order was received
- Your first return is on us and at no charge.
- We do not reimburse shipping costs
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the product being returned is properly packed to avoid damage during transit with the courier service. These parcels are handled by couriers and warehouse staff who have to work very quick to sort through thousands of parcels.
To return a product to us, it must adhere to the following:
- Be undamaged, unused, with no scratches, and with the original labels/stickers attached
- Be in its original packaging. The packaging must be undamaged and in its original condition.
- Must not be missing any parts or accessories
- Should our quality inspector receive the products back damaged, used, scratched or not in its original (undamaged) packaging, only a 25% - 50% refund will be given.
- Should the item/products arrive back broken or damaged due to your negligence in not packaging the products to protect it while in transit by the courier company, no refund will be given.
- It is your responsibility to also print out the electronic waybill which need to accompany your return order
A quick guide on how to return or exchange an order should it qualify:
- Email us your order number and your reason for returning or exchanging your order
- We will then book a return collection with our courier company to collect the parcel from you. (It is extremely important that you properly wrap or box the item when returning it to us, as you will not receive a refund if the item or its packaging arrives broken or damaged)
- We will email you a waybill which you need to print for the courier. Without this waybill the courier will not accept your parcel.
- Once we receive your order, our quality inspector will inspect the products and provide feedback on whether the item may be exchanged or refunded.
We will replace the item/product for you should it not match the description advertised on the website.
The item/product will be replaced at no additional cost to you.
Please send an email to email@example.com within 24 hours if the item is not what you ordered.
We try our best to deliver Products in an excellent condition. However, should you find that the product is defective/faulty, you agree to keep the product in its current condition, and return it to us for our quality inspector to inspect the faulty product within reasonable time.
When a product is found to be faulty or defective, we will arrange for the item to be collected free of charge where our product inspector will inspect the product upon receipt of the.
Defective goods are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the goods were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard.
Cancellations by That Bloke:
We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and That Bloke (thatbloke.co.za), in whole or in part, if the product is not available for any reason.
We will notify you if this is the case and refund any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
We will refund the money received from you, via an electronic funds transfer, unless otherwise agreed between you and That Bloke (thatbloke.co.za).
Cancellation by Customer (non-faulty items):
You may cancel your order with us, should the order still be in our possession.
A 10% admin fee is charged to cover the transaction and handling costs of your order.
Special conditions and procedures for returns of defective products will apply, as set out in our Returns Policy. The special conditions are in line with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.